An organisation’s success depends on having the right people in the right place at the right time; HR is key to ensuring this happens. However, organisations are complex and the external environment is always changing. In order for HR to ensure organisational growth, capacity building and operational efficiency, it needs to transform the way it manages workforce planning, resourcing and recruitment.
This highly interactive Workforce Planning and Resourcing Strategies programme provides the opportunity to work on the key aspects of workforce planning and resourcing strategy, equipping participants with practical plans for implementing this in reality.
The programme will review the strategic approaches that organisations take to position themselves as employers and to plan effectively so they are able to meet their current and anticipated organisational skills needs. Use will be made of a range of research and practical examples from both public and private sector organisations internationally to demonstrate best practice in this area.
You will learn how to:
- The key elements of a workforce planning strategy for your organisation
- How to construct a strategic workforce plan
- Conduct effective demand forecasting and planning
- Adapt workforce planning and resourcing strategies to internal and external labour market impacts
- Audit HR within organisations
- Conduct turnover / stability analyses
- Analyse data on internal labour in line with organisational objectives
- How to conduct a gap analysis
- Prevent external environment impacts from hindering workforce planning strategies
- The activities organisations employ to fulfil human resource requirements in line with organisational strategies
- Employer branding, employee value proposition and employer of choice strategies for your organisation
Benefits of attending – You will be able to:
- Develop your own organisational workforce plan for discussion on your return to work
- Enhance your analytical skills, enabling you to undertake planning, forecasting and gap analysis
- Ensure that organisational recruitment and selection processes are robust
- Amend resourcing strategies in your organisation in line with good practice
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- All meals and refreshments during the workshop
Yes! I would like to attend Financial Risk Management! Sign me up for the following session:
- Pretoria: August 17 – 21 2015
- Johannesburg: September 21 – 25, 2015
- All workshops are from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: $1300 per person, plus applicable taxes.
- Prices and dates are subject to change.