Human Resource Management deals with formal systems in the management of people within the organisation.The areas relating to attracting, retaining and maintaining an effective work force include: human resources planning, job analysis, recruitment and selection, performance appraisal, training and development, reward systems and labour relations.
Entry Requirements: N3 Business Studies or Grade12 or any equivalent qualification
Registration: January and July
Duration: 6 months per level
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT N4
- Personnel Management N4
- Computer Practice N4
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
- Management Communication N4
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT N5
- Labour Relations N5
- Personnel Training N5
- Personnel Management N5
- Computer Practice N5
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT N6
- Labour Relations N6
- Personnel Training N6
- Personnel Management N6
- Computer Practice N6
Workplace Experience: On completion of N6 learners have to find employment with a registered company that will give them practical training in the place of work to gain the required experience. The N6 certificate can be converted to a Diploma after 18 months of relevant experience.
Candidates must comply with the following minimum requirements in order to obtain a National N Diploma:
- N6 Human Resources Management Certificate
- Documentary proof of at least eighteen (18) months applicable experience in commerce and industry
- This should facilitate the practical implementation of any two of the N6 subjects relevant to the candidate’s vocational training.