The knowledge and skills you’ll acquire through this Boiler Making would give you the relevant background to become a boilermaker.
Even though Boiler Making is a physical job, it is important to be educated in the theories that apply to boiler construction and operations. By knowing how to do maths and drawing, you will be able to design structures and by understanding the theories involved, you will have a better idea of what each project needs to succeed.
Program Composition (subjects)
- Mathematics N1
- Engineering Science N1
- Plating and Structural Steelworkers Drawing N1
- Metalworkers Trade Theory N1
- Mathematics N2
- Engineering Science N2
- Plating and Structural Steelworkers Drawing N2
- Plating and Structural Steelworkers Theory N2
- Mathematics N3
- Engineering Science N3
- Plating and Structural Steelworkers Drawing N3
- Mechanotechonolgy N3
Grade 9 or its equivalent